There is still room available in the Spring Pro Bono Workshop, an interactive workshop for pro bono attorneys, non-profit directors, pro bono managers, coordinators, and their staff, that will take place on May 14 at the State Bar of Michigan in Lansing.
The Spring Pro Bono Workshop is offered free of charge and will provide an excellent opportunity to network and learn, with a primary focus on recruiting and increasing the effective participation of pro bono attorneys and successfully and efficiently managing pro bono programs.
Workshop sessions will include:
- 2014 Update on Pro Bono in Michigan
- Techniques for Recruiting Pro Bono Attorneys
- Successfully Managing your Pro Bono Program
- Using Technology to Enhance Your Pro Bono Program
- Planning and Preparing for Pro Bono Month 2014
Posted by Samantha Meinke